Friday, April 8, 2022

Finishing Up! Luna Moth Necklace Soft Soldered Jewelry

 





Hi friends! Over the last few weeks I've shared my embossing and cutting copper videos with you...

If you haven't seen part 1 or part 2  yet be sure to check them out! 

In this final part of my project, watch as I choose beads and finish this beautiful necklace! 


I list all of the tools and materials I use in the project in the description below the video so you can join in and create right along with me, but at your own pace - that's why videos are so great! 

TGIF and I hope you have a great weekend! Head on over to my YouTube channel and check it out

I hope you join me for the video














Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area