Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Now Available! The Broken China Jewelry Book ~ Get Yours Today!

 



New release!

I am super-happy to announce that my fourth jewelry-making book, The Broken China Jewelry Book, is now available for purchase on Amazon!

This book has been a true labor of love! It's taken me a long time write and finish (over a year, and a bit longer than I expected, but that's just how things go sometimes!), and I am so pleased to be able to offer it to you now. Find it here on Amazon

Just in time for the holidays, why not get one for a friend too? 


Now available! Get your copy today!

I hope you love it! 
~Laura













Have a great week!
Laura

Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2024 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author.