Sunday, April 24, 2022

Where Is Soldered Alchemy? An Update On My Second Book

 



Hi friends! I finally have an update for all of you who have been messaging me about finding a copy of my second book Soldered Alchemy - wow! I never thought it would be in such demand but I am happy to share an update this week on my vlog on my YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out.

This week I'll also answer a question from a reader who asks how I clean my soldering iron tip, so I share that info as well and some of my other soldering and jewelry making tips.

Last but not least, I let you know where you can purchase the projects that I create for my YouTube videos and I also talk about some upcoming workshops so be sure to stop by and check it out. Have a great week! 

Head on over to my YouTube channel and check it out

I hope you join me for the video



Join me on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/laurabethlove





You might also like:










Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area