Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Homemade Silver Polish For Just Pennies?!? Watch And See!

 




Last week I put up a YouTube video showing you a neat trick for how to remove tarnish from copper in under a minute (here's the link if you missed it the first time around) and a few folks asked if that recipe would also work on silver or other metals...

I said I would find out! 

I did a new experiment using two different solutions to see how well they would work to remove tarnish from silver and I was actually surprised by the results! 
Watch and see what happened! 

Check out the video and if you have your own polish recipe be sure to leave a comment below the video and share it with all of us! 





Pin this post! 




You might also like:










Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area