Friday, February 18, 2022

Soldered Jewelry Tutorial - Springtime Inspired Necklace

 


I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring! How about getting a head start on springtime with this pretty soldered necklace tutorial video! You can use any color beads you like to represent your favorite springtime flowers - one of my favorites is forsythia, so I used yellow crystal beads for my necklace. 

I'm happy to finally have some time to make some new jewelry making videos, and I just put up a new video yesterday on my YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out!

In this video I demonstrate how to turn something as simple as wire and a few beads into a springtime inspired necklace, using a simple soldering iron!


In the video I demonstrate how to do this technique step-by-step, and you can follow along and work at your own pace - that's what I love about videos!

Be sure to check out the video and as always, I list all of the tools and materials that I use in the project in the description below the video. 

And while you're there don't forget to subscribe and don't forget to hit the little bell next to the subscribe button so that you can get notified whenever I release a new video!

See all of my jewelry making videos here 




Pin this post! 




You might also like:

















Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area