Sunday, February 6, 2022

10 Things I Love About Jewelry Making



So what is it about jewelry making that makes it so great anyway? What is all the fuss about?

Well where do I begin? 

Jewelry making has so much to offer—much more than most people realize! And the world of jewelry making is wide and vast. 




In my newest YouTube video I share with you 10 Things I Love About Jewelry Making, and I bet you can't guess what they are! 

Watch and listen as I put together this pearl and silver shell bead bracelet, and see how easy jewelry making can be. Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to create something too!



Check out the video and be sure to leave a comment after you watch, and let me know what your favorite things about jewelry making are.



Pin this post! 




You might also like:











Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area