Sunday, December 5, 2021

DIY Paper Mache Mushrooms | New Video Tutorial!


 Hey friends! I have a brand new video on my YouTube channel so be sure to check it out! 

This is a step-by-step DIY tutorial for how you can make these awesome paper-mache mushrooms! They are great for the holidays or any time of year (Imagine the different colors you could paint them!) 

I bet you'll be surprised how easy and inexpensive they are to make. As a matter of fact, I make many of the shapes while I'm relaxing at night watching Netflix! 

Head on over to my YouTube channel and check it out

Here's sneak peek...




All you need for this craft is a few basic supplies and a little time. Make some for yourself as decorations or as gifts for friends and family - they will love them.


Be sure to check back again soon, I have some great new videos coming up! I'll also create a blog post with more photos to go along with the video so be on the lookout for that as well.

Happy Holidays! 
Laura


You might also like:









Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2021 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area