Wednesday, November 24, 2021

My Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes

Baguette French Toast


Happy Thanksgiving! 

I've gathered a few of my very favorite Thanksgiving recipes right here for you, so be sure to check them out. 

Start the morning off right with Baguette French Toast which I guarantee will bring you rave reviews! 

If you've never roasted a frozen turkey before, check out my easy instructions below. 

My fried candied sweet potatoes are the best ever, so if you are in need of a perfect candied sweet potatoes recipe, you have come to the right place. I shared this recipe a few years ago and you can check out the rave reviews it received on Pinterest!

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!





















Chocolate turkeys made with strawberries and mini marshmallows on pretzel sticksb via totallythebomb


Have a great Thanksgiving and be sure to check back for my favorite Christmas recipes that I will be sharing soon!



You might also like:

Get ready for the holidays with this easy recipe!


 See my new printables!










Have a great week!
Laura

Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2023 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. As an Amazon Influencer, I earn from quaifying purchases.