Thursday, March 4, 2021

New Free Tutorial Workshop On My YouTube Channel!

 



Exciting announcement! I have a brand new jewelry tutorial available on YouTube, for free! 


Now you can learn to make these Blue Blossom Soldered Beaded Earrings by following along with my easy to follow step by step tutorial that includes complete tools and materials list and step by step instructions.

Learn the secrets to making the most chic Bohemian style jewelry with me in the comfort of your own home and on your own time at your convenience. 

This video was previously on another site that required a subscription, but I have decided to now offer it for free for all of my YouTube subscribers. 

I will also be publishing a companion blog post here on this blog to accompany the video, so be sure to check back for that as well.



You might also like:







Article copyright Laura Beth Love 2021 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area.