Monday, April 11, 2016

April (Snow) Showers And Daffodils

 My daughter Erica celebrated her 14th birthday on Saturday and...
it snowed. I told her it was Mother Nature's way of wishing her a happy birthday :)

I guess it's not completely unusual to get snow in April in Pennsylvania, but I don't remember the last time it happened, so it must be a few years now. 

In any case, I went outside and cut a few of my remaining daffodils and brought them inside so we could enjoy them for a little while longer. They were already beginning to fade and wither, so I figured why not give them an extra few days instead of letting the snow and cold take them.







Do you have snow in April where you live?





Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy the rest of your week! 
Love, Laura




   


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns