Upcycled Sheet Music Crafts



Why not celebrate your love for music by upcycling old sheet music into 
unique one of a kind creations and home decor?

 Where can you find old sheet music? 
Garage sales and flea markets are good places to start, or if you prefer, 
print your own sheet music to use in crafts (see the last links at
 the end of this post for a few free printables) 

















Coffee table DIY from adiamondinthestuff



Sheet music star wreath by Handmade & Heritage








Tea cart by The Painted Hive



























just for fun


Which do you like the most?



Pin this post!:









12 comments:

  1. Outstanding! I love the sheet music rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an honor! a hearty THANK YOU for featuring my sheet music rosette wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love all of these! I've played piano for years and accumulated a lot of extra sheet music in the process. The wreaths, envelopes, and decoupaged furniture are all brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Surprising to see my apple but happy! (Hey that's ME!) lol I love using old sheet music. I especially like dense crazy notes like ragtime pieces. I like the decoupaged dresser but it is hard to pick a fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your apple, would be a great gift for a music teacher!

      Delete
  5. i love the dresser....i think i have this same one .......and i have loads of sheet music

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the post. Surely you are getting lots of views being that crafters are loving the old sheet music more than ever, including myself! In addition to the one listed, do you know of any other websites that have free down-loadable sheet music? Thank you, again!! You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found pretty sheet music books for .39 at my local thrift shop. I've accumulated them with the intention of incorporating them into crafts. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete