Friday, January 20, 2023

January 2023 Thrift Haul Video!


Hey friends! In my last post I shared some recent thrifting finds from right before the holidays. Today I am sharing my latest and greatest finds from the past two weeks.

As always, I love to share my best discoveries with you, some big, some tiny, but all fun and all worth sharing.



I found some pretty great finds on my last trip!
(watch the video below to see what I found!)




If you missed the first of my two new thrift finds videos, you can find the first one here (or you can watch it over on my YouTube channel. Be sure to check out all of my other thrift haul videos while you're there! I will post the second video in a new blog post soon.




Be sure to leave a comment on the video and let me know which is your favorite find! 

Have you ever found something amazing, a great deal, or something just pain awesome? Share your finds in the comment section below the video, I'd love to hear from you!
And when you visit my YouTube channel, be sure to check out my other Thrift Haul videos and see all of my cool finds!




You might also like:











Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2023 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area