Saturday, January 21, 2023

New Free Soldering Workshop - Ancient Egyptian Ankh Pendant




Hi friends, I hope you are having a great week!

I just published a new, free video workshop on my YouTube channel that teaches you how to make a beautiful ancient Egyptian ankh pendant, so be sure to check it out. (you can also watch it below)

The materials are simple - all you need are soldering supplies (links to those can be found in the description below the video on YouTube), and some silver or copper wire.





Be sure to check it out and don't forget to subscribe. Have a great weekend!


Watch the entire video workshop here:                       

And when you visit my YouTube channel, be sure to check out my other videos and see all of my cool projects!




You might also like:











Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2023 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area