Thursday, December 8, 2022

New Broken China Jewelry In My Shop!

 


Hey friends! Here is the rest of the jewelry I listed yesterday in my Etsy shop, all brand new pieces made from broken antique china.  As always, some of these are one-of-a-kind pieces so grab them when you see them! 












All pieces pictured can be found it my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


I hope you enjoy looking at these and be sure to check back later for more...

With kind regards as always,
Laura


You might also like:

 

  


Have a great week!  
Laura
Join me on:  
Article copyright Laura Beth Love 2021 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area.