A Beautiful Bohemian Christmas



Come, follow along...


A painted, framed chalkboard via BHG 
(Think about how easy this would be to do with an ornate thrift shop
 frame and some chalkboard paint)







A colorful branch display. Fairy lights from Impressionen



I love these paper stars! via House & Garden






























I would wear this all the time. 


Bohemian branch center piece with candle lanterns from Desire To Inspire































What do you think?




9 comments:

  1. I'm totally inspired! I love this post...reminds me of how beautiful and cheerful the holidays are :) Thanks for sharing!

    XO,
    Jessica from EBT
    http://thedoilyduck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the pinecone chandelier and the colourful stars! Thanks for the inspiration and happy holidays to you :)
    best wishes,
    Duni - via EBT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Holidays to you too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful blog w/ so many great ideas! I love it & will be back often to visit & see more cool ideas!
    I was just getting ready to say that I'm your newest follower, but I thought I'd better check & by the time I looked around your blog a bit & started this comment, someone else had followed after me! LoL!


    ps came over from Pinterest =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came over from Pinterest as well! What great photos. Loved the pinecone chandelier and the branch Christmas tree. Well, I really liked everything. What a
    delightful surprise to find this blog. I also like the jewelry made from old dishes. I'll be back! Thanks for so many bright and lovely ideas. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED everything about this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got some great ideas for next year. I love the quaint simplicity !!!

    ReplyDelete