Sunday, November 20, 2022

Soldered Alchemy Has Been Republished and is Now Available On Amazon!

 


Hi friends! I have GREAT NEWS for all of you who have been messaging me and waiting patiently for more copies of Soldered Alchemy to be printed! 

Soldered Alchemy has just been republished and is now available for purchase on Amazon! Yay!


From the back cover...

I have been working super hard to get this out to you in time for the holidays and for once I am right on time! Lol 

I published this second printing of Soldered Alchemy with a brand new ISBN number and you can find the new book at this link: 

This book is the same as the first printing so if you already own a copy, you do not need to purchase it again - I updated one or two very small things in the reprint but it is still considered a first edition.


So if you don't yet own a copy, get yours today and grab one for a friend! 

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Laura


Head on over to my YouTube channel 










Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area