Saturday, March 5, 2022

Swirls & Curls Sculpted Soft Solder Pendant - New Video!



Hi friends! My new video is up on my YouTube channel and this is a great one so be sure to check it out! 

This project is beginner to intermediate level and is a lot of fun! 




This may look like an intricate project that takes a lot of time but really, it isn't! 

The shapes offer a myriad of combinations and that's what makes it so much fun. It literally is  your own personalized creation! 
I hope you join me for this soft soldering video and that you find some inspiration watching, and while you're there don't forget to subscribe!

See all of my jewelry making videos here 



Pin this post!



You might also like:
















Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area