Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Soft Soldering Q&A, Cleansing Your Creative Palate VLOG

 



Hi friends, I hope your week is off to a good start and that the wheels are turning in your mind for plans of spring gardening, inventive upcycling, and creative arts!

I wanted to answer some questions you have been asking me about jewelry making and soft soldering so I did it in a vlog format in a YouTube video with a little illustration at the end...and a chat about what I do when I need to take a break from making jewelry. 






I hope you join me for the video and find some of the info helpful!



See all of my jewelry making videos here 







You might also like:
















Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area