Friday, April 1, 2022

Embossing Copper For Soldering Using A Die Cutting Machine: Fast, Easy, Fun!

 


Hi friends! I have a really fun new video up today and if you are a craft fanatic (especially if you are a paper crafter) you are going to appreciate this one! 

If you are a jewelry maker or like to solder, you are going to love this! 

This is a actually part one of a THREE PART VIDEO SERIES so don't miss how it all starts...it gets better and better when you see how I transform some simple copper into something amazing...and I'll have part two up very soon so don't miss part one

I list all of the tools and materials I use in the project in the description below the video so you can join in and create right along with me, but at your own pace - that's why videos are so great! 

TGIF and I hope you have a great weekend! Head on over to my YouTube channel and check it out


I hope you join me for the video and then stay tuned for parts 2 & 3!


See all of my jewelry making videos here 







You might also like:














Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area