Sunday, March 27, 2022

PART 2! Big Easy Heart Pendant Beginner Soft Soldering





Yay! I just released PART 2 of my Big Easy Heart Project (catch Part 1 here if you missed it!) 

The first project (part 1) was for all stages of expertise, so whether you are experienced with soft soldering or a beginner who is just getting started, I encourage you to give it a go!

Now for PART 2 we get a little more skilled and fancy, using some new techniques including hammering and using patina and adding a few beads, so be sure to check out the new video and give it a try!

And as I said last time, if you are the type of learner who really wants all the tiny details, I have good news for you - I will be offering detailed versions of many of my projects on my to-be-released-down-the-road Pateron page, so stay tuned for updates about that! 

I have been working hard to get it organized and ready - there is a lot of planning involved to make it great!

I will offer a few different tiers for patrons to choose from ranging from the simple (behind the scenes photos, early access to some content) as well as more involved (access to my private Discord, full tutorials, occasional Q&A's) to the most involved (help with projects, goodie packages(!)) So be sure to stay tuned for that. 

Now let's take a look at parts 1 & 2 of the Big Easy Heart Pendant...

From this in part 1:


To this in part 2

To see the videos just click on the images above to go directly to each one, or check out my entire Jewelry Making Playlist on YouTube!



See all of my jewelry making videos here 





You might also like:















Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area