Friday, March 25, 2022

Big Easy Heart Pendant Beginner Soft Soldering




This heart project video is for all stages of expertise, so whether you are experienced with soft soldering or a beginner who is just getting started, I know you will love this project!

And if you are the type of learner who really wants all the tiny details, I have good news for you - I will be offering detailed versions of most of my projects on my later-to-be-released Pateron page, so stay tuned for updates about that! It will take me a little while to get it organized - there is a lot of planning involved to make it great!

I will offer a few different tiers for patrons to choose from ranging from the simple (behind the scenes photos, early access to some content) as well as more involved (access to my private Discord, full tutorials, occasional Q&A's) to the most involved (help with projects, goodie packages(!)) So be sure to stay tuned for that. 




Don't miss out on this video though, I think you are going to like it. And as an added bonus, it has a secret part 2 that I will release in a little while where I'll show you how you can take this simple project to an entirely new level. And if you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe.


See all of my jewelry making videos here 









You might also like:













Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area