Friday, March 18, 2022

Easy Beautiful Soft Soldered Gem Pendant



Some of my favorite types of projects are freestyle, done in the spur of the moment and without much planning. This is one of those projects!

I also like things with variety - mixed beads are a favorite - a mix and match of different shapes, sizes, and materials is another thing I love. 

This is my newest YouTube video, just released today. Give it a watch and see how it's made!




I chose a handful of different beads for this project, but I did keep them all in the same color family. It was just the mood I was in at the time. 


I hope you join me for this soft soldering video and that you find some inspiration watching.

See all of my jewelry making videos here 







You might also like:











Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2022 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link updates or corrections leave correct info in comment area