Friday, September 13, 2019

New On My YouTube Channel: How To Cut A Porcelain China Plate





I just put up a new video on my YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out and see how I demonstrate how to cut a porcelain plate with a manual glass cutter tool. 

It just takes a little bit of practice and trial and error, but overall it is easy to do with a little know-how. Watch my videos and learn as we go, and listen while here and there I share some extra little tips and techniques that I have learned over the course of my own trial and error over the years. 

If you like the video and want to see more, be sure to give it a thumbs up on YouTube and that way I know whether or not to make more jewelry making videos! 

If you're not a subscriber, be sure to check out my YouTube channel, and subscribe while you're there to get automatic updates when I release new videos.





I'm already working on another new video and I have some new things in the mix that I'm excited to share. I hope to have that up and running within the next few days as well. In the meantime, have a great weekend!


Here's what's new!





And here's last week's video in case you missed it!






Laura

Join me on: 



Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2019 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.