Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My 4 Favorite Things For Today... Wednesday, May 11, 2016




1. 
This omelet that I've been making a lot lately...fresh eggs, grilled red pepper, jalapeno peppers, onion, tomato, garlic, a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, fresh ground black pepper and a pinch of oregano. Yum.



2. I'm not really one for nail art. Not my style. And manicures never last long on these hard working hands. But I love this. I always do them myself.



3. 
These pinks that my daughter Rachel gave to me for Mother's Day along with a poem she wrote all by herself. She's a great writer!





4. This woodpecker that I got a glimpse of on my tree today. I wished I could've gotten closer but he's always so fast! 


What do you think?

Enjoy the rest of your week! 
Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article and images ©Laura Beth Love 2016