Saturday, October 12, 2013

New In My Shop: Broken China Mosaic Sugar Skulls


I've been making more china mosaic sugar skulls but I never seem to get the chance
to get them listed in my shop because once I make them and hang them in my studio
someone buys them! So I figured today would be a good day to share them with you here
and also list a couple in my Etsy shop so that more folks could check them out. Each
has a saw tooth hanger attached to the reverse side and arrive ready to hang on your 
wall! They measure approx. 5" by 7"  Check them out and let me know what you think!



 Mosaic sugar skull








 Detail of broken china mosaic



 Rosy skull. All of the china is antique and vintage rose china.







Detail of mosaic china





What do you think?




I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns