Sunday, October 30, 2016

New Broken China Jewelry In My Etsy Shop

I have lots of new broken china jewelry in my Etsy shop. Here are a few of the pieces that I listed over the past week or two...check them out!
































All pieces pictured are available for purchase in my Etsy shop here.


Much love until next time!
xo Laura



My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


article and images ©Laura Beth Love 2016 all rights reserved. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Laura Beth,
    Got your book on Friday - BoHo Chic Jewelry. I love it. Just happened to have the book ordered, then friend gave me some beat up china. She said "I remember my mawmaw keeping it in a metal cabinet. 1st thing that came to mind was making her a broken china pendant.

    I practiced on 2 pieces Friday. Am going to practice a little more then make one for her. Thank you. She is going to love it.

    I do mosaics, wire weaving and piddle at jewelry making. My husband does stained glass. So we already had everything necessary to make the pendant except the lead free solder. Which I got on Friday too.

    Great book. I'll be buying your other one soon.
    Ramona
    msmitoagain at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ramona, So glad you love the book! Great to hear that you're having fun making projects already. If you already are doing some wire work then you will love the second book, Soldered Alchemy! If you get a spare moment, please leave me a book review on Amazon or wherever you bought it from. Thanks and have a great week! Happy jewelry making!
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Each piece is so unique! I love when the edge of the plate has a wavy border!

    ReplyDelete