Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Broken China Jewelry In My Etsy Shop..Part II


Whoa! I've been overwhelmed with things to do lately and thought I'd have these pieces up for you to see earlier, but didn't have a spare minute to get the photos up until now, so...here they are! 

I have been working really hard on building up my inventory over the past month and I have lots of new broken china jewelry in my Etsy shop. Here are a few of the pieces that I listed over the past week or two...



Antique calendar plate from 1916 showing the month of September...I also have October in my Etsy shop so be sure to check it out. Makes a great gift for that birthday month!


I have also been making extra (new!) pieces and stashing them away for the winter holidays, so be sure to keep an eye on my shop for lots of new pieces over the Thanksgiving holiday.

If you are local to me, you can see my jewelry in person at Conexxions Gallery at 213 Northampton Street in Easton PA, so be sure to stop in there if you are in the area! Here is their facebook page: Conexxions Gallery

If you get to stop in, be sure to tell them I sent you! 

In the meantime, I'm working on some great Autumn decorating blog posts that I will have up soon, so be sure to check back! 


Antique flow blue shamrock...love the flow!


Another beautiful and unique calendar plate from 1915...Art Nouveau / Edwardian LOVE!





Beautiful black and white English transferware from Wedgwood - so classic.







 Antique bird of paradise with pink roses...very old & rare china.





Love this stylized Art Deco china! 







Red castle English transferware...love!







All pieces pictured are available for purchase in my Etsy shop here.


Much love until next time!
xo Laura



My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


article and images ©Laura Beth Love 2016 all rights reserved.