Monday, June 3, 2013

Upcycling Old Forks Into Unique & Unusual Art

What's not to love about old forks?
They're silvery and tarnished, they have beautiful antique patterns, 

they make a great sound when shuffled around with other forks...
And of course, they're great for helping us eating dessert! 
Now take a look at forks in a different way...

Creative fork storage display from BH&G. 
I think magnets glued to the back would work well for turning them into fridge magnets.

Pin this post!

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Wow Laura! I would never have thought of any of these ideas. How creative!

  2. Hi Laura, my husband made som like those for in my kitchen... i like it!

    have a great day


  3. gotta love a fork! my mister uses forks to anchor the strings on his homemade cookie tin ukuleles. Super cool!

  4. Wonderful! So creative. Makes me think how I can do something with some old forks I own. Thanks.

  5. Killer ideas Laura! Thanks so much for all the inspiration you dish out constantly.

  6. I really like the fork hooks! All of these are great finds, though. =0)

  7. What the fork? Sorry..couldn't resist! One of my fav necklaces is a sterling fork wrapped around a large chunk of turquoise that I bought several years ago at the Atlanta flea can't even tell it's a fork until you study it awhile. Very cool post.

  8. I love them all, so creative ideas.
    Enjoy the weekend!


  9. I have a belt buckle fashioned from an old silverplate fork

  10. cool blog. thank you for the inspirational ideas.