Saturday, August 3, 2024

Advanced Soft-Solder Techniques: 2 Different Ways To Make Solder Spikes

 


Hey friends! I have lots of new videos I'm releasing and in my newest video tutorial on my YouTube channel I teach you two different ways to create a cool spike effect with soft solder.


This technique can be used to create unusual jewelry with a Goth, Fantasy, or Punk Rock effect and is really fun to make!


Now, this technique does take a bit of practice so don't be discouraged if you don't get it right on the first try - as I always say, soft soldering takes practice and repetition and you have to have that stick-to-it-ivenss!


Check it out today!


Happy summer!
Laura

Pin this post:


You might also like:






Now accepting custom orders using your own heirloom china!

Coming soon: The Broken China Jewelry Book! STAY TUNED!!









Have a great week!
Laura

Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2024 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author.