Tuesday, July 23, 2024

How To Make A Wire Ring Blank For Soft Soldering

 



Hey friends! I have a brand new video on my YouTube channel - it's really more of a  complete workshop where I teach you how I made a basic wire ring blank for soft soldered jewelry.

The supplies needed are minimal:
wire, a ring mandrel, your soldering setup, and whatever you want to attach to your ring! 

I have another soft soldered ring tutorial that I'll talk about in my next blog post so be sure to check back so that you can check that one out too! 

Hope summer is being good to you! 
Laura




Pin this post!



Now accepting custom orders using your own heirloom china!

Coming soon: The Broken China Jewelry Book! STAY TUNED!!









Have a great week!
Laura

Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2024 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author.