Monday, July 16, 2018

Upcycled Clothes: Turn An Old Tank Top Into A Tote



 upcycled clothes tank top made into a tote



I have to say I was thoroughly impressed when I saw these amazing totes made from old tank top summer t-shirts by Monica at Crafty Nest. You can find the complete step by step DIY instructions on her site but I can tell you there are only a few steps to making these and it's a pretty simple project that's probably easy enough for a beginner to tackle. 

Of course the first thing I did was mentally go through my closet, seeing flashes of the different tops I had that might work for this project, the ones that were too small or that I just no longer wore for whatever reason. I think I have one in mind and I hope to try my own hand at making a t-shirt handbag one day soon. 











What do you think?






Have a great week!
 Laura