Friday, November 3, 2017

Gearing Up For The Holidays - New In My Shop For November


Hi friends! Here are some of the new pieces of broken china jewelry that I just finished up and listed in my Etsy shop this week. 

I've been super-busy stocking up for the holidays and already folks are getting a head-start with their holiday shopping and buying pieces for Christmas gifts and stashing them away. Good for them! 

I wish I could be as savvy with my own holiday shopping, but in reality, I am usually just so busy working up until the last minute to make sure all packages get out on time that I often find myself running a bit behind with my own shopping. But it always gets finished! 

My daughters and I have started planning what cookies we are going to bake and I have already started my shopping list for our baking supplies! 

That might seem a bit early, but when you think about how I am making jewelry, selling, wrapping and shipping up until the very last minute before the holiday, it's essential. My younger daughter has a birthday right before Thanksgiving, so we go birthday, Thanksgiving, and then right into Black Friday and the holidays without a break! 

That being said, shop now for your best selection and fastest shipping! And don't forget to set your clocks back an hour on Sunday Nov. 5th for the end of daylight savings time! :) 












































All items shown above are available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a great week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



Article, images, and designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love for Dishfunctional Designs™ 2017 all rights reserved