Saturday, November 14, 2015

My 5 Favorite Things For Today...














My 5 favorite things for today...

1. I came across this photo last night...it's from when I had my book signing event for Boho Chic Jewelry at the Banana Factory in Bethlehem, PA. At the time, I was a resident artist there, and was also featured artist for that month. These are two of my good friends  who came to celebrate with me. This is a nice memory! 

2. Yesterday my daughter Erica got her first marking period report card and got all A's and made Principal's Honor Roll (she's in 8th grade), which is the highest honor. She worked so hard and I am so proud of her. Hard work pays off!


3. This quote: "Do all things with kindness". It doesn't get any simpler than that. Treat others with kindness. Do all things with kindness. 


4. Sam sleeping on the keyboard. It's one of his favorite spots to nap. 


5. These are a few projects that I am currently playing around with just for fun. Beads and wire and solder. I love the colors of these beads!




What do you think?

Enjoy your day!
Laura