Monday, December 8, 2014

My New Book, Soldered Alchemy, Now Available For Pre-order!


I'm excited to announce that my new book,



Inside this book, I take soldering in a completely new direction, and I am SO EXCITED 
to share these brand new techniques, designs, and creative projects with you! 

Each project is explained in detail from start to finish alongside of beautiful 
images to guide you through the projects every step of the way! There are projects 
from beginner to advanced, and I organized them with skill-building in mind, so
whether you are new to soft-soldering, or are an experienced solder artist, this book
has something for everyone and is sure to get your creative juices flowing!

Inside I share all of my techniques & secrets for creating unique soft-soldered 
jewelry, including  all of my soldering techniques, so that you can become a 
soldering pro too! 





What do you think?




   
Learn how to solder and make unique jewelry!


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns