Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Upcycled Garden Volume 3: Using Recycled Salvaged Materials In Your Garden


This is my third Upcycled Garden blog post! There are so many smart and creative

ways to use salvaged and recycled materials in your garden landscape that I 
thought the topic well deserves more than one single post! 

Here is my collection of  Upcycled Garden inspiration. Enjoy!







Chair planters by nwphillygardener








Use stale ice cream cones as seed starters. Plant them directly into the soil.























An old barrel as a planter



Wine glass bird feeders






I had to include this awesome garden art by Tadpole Creek Creations

I hope you enjoyed this post.





My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns