Friday, May 17, 2013

The Bohemian Chair

I've always had a thing for chairs. I like unusual chairs, ones that are old and ornate. 
I tend to gravitate towards jewel tones and luxurious velvet fabrics, styles that are

different, Bohemian. I love what is unusual and unique.

The Bohemian chair is the perfect stylish way to add color, texture, and interest to 
a room. It doesn't have to be ornate or new, it only has to be interesting. Take a look 
at a few Boho style chairs that caught my eye as well as my heart.

Two chairs made into a bench from Country Home

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Oh, I love chairs too! The velvet ones definitely spell luxury.

  2. Those chairs are exquisite, each in their own way. If I HAD to choose one, it would be the salmon-coloured 1930's Art Deco French Mahogany chair.

  3. Oh I'm so in love with those chairs! The purple velvet is my favorite

  4. A person after my own heart!!! These chairs are soooo me!

  5. Ornate chair from 79 ideas is my fave!

  6. i just want to curl up in that blue chair...sigh...:)

  7. Where can i find the blue and rust chair? Would love to have it!!!