Friday, March 22, 2013

Salvaged & Repurposed: Vintage Lockers

What better way to add extra storage to your living space than by upcycling old,
salvaged lockers? Paint them whatever color you choose, or add some chalkboard
paint or mirrors and you have an instant one of a kind showpiece for your home!

Check out this collection of vintage salvaged lockers that have been revamped and
restyled, and maybe you'll be inspired to add some locker love to your home too! 

The casters and mirrors are what make this piece special. from Olsson & Jensen

What a great table! 

What do you think?

Have a favorite?
Please leave a comment below! 

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Love these, I have been wanting some! Hard to find! Thanks for the tease, ha ha! Great post

  2. I love all these vintage lockers but my top three favorites are:
    (1) First pic from Olsson & Jensen
    (2) The Vintage Sixties from Sundance
    (3) Pink Recycled Lockers

    Thanks for sharing! Now I'm going to have to pin some of these to my Pinterest board!


  3. The chalkboard lockers are a neat idea and I love the table!

  4. Love the pink and teal ones. And that star painted on the floor is awesome!

  5. Lovely post. Do you have any tips for stripping and painting old matal lockers. I've found a pair but they have a number of dents and some rust.


  6. Love these lockers! I found one at our local flea market--just finished painting it and now it holds craft stash! I will be blogging about it soon at To answer Courtney's question, I just cleaned it well, and sprayed it with a clean metal primer.

  7. Has anyone ever seen an antique metal locker that has an attached candle holder inside? This piece came out of an old old church. I'm really curious of the history. Any comments are appreciated.