Branching Out: Art & Decor From Wood Slices, Branches, Twigs & Driftwood


Check out this unique home decor made from tree branches, twigs, sticks and driftwood. Most of the supplies needed to make these items can be found in your very own backyard!
Cabane à oiseau en contreplaqué recouverte de petites branches de bois et écorce de bouleau



Wood slice chalkboard by Olive Manna



Un portant en planches épaisses et branche de bois pour un dressing naturel et zen
Zen atmosphere 



Rustic Modern Coat Rack with Hooks and Shelf - 9"x24" Made To Order
Wood slice coat hanger via modernrusticart on Etsy



Une lanterne fabriquée en fines branches de bois à accrocher sur la terrasse
















Wood slice wedding guest book







A selection of wood slice walls...


Yellowstone Residence Media Room traditional media room
Wood slice media room wall by Worth Interiors via Houzz



Pin this post!





What do you think?


17 comments:

  1. This is just the coolest thing I've seen in AGES...especially the cake stand...just discovered you blog and LOVE it...thank you for sharing your creativity!
    Best,
    Anne
    www.alittlefurinthepaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, the cake stand is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great ideas here. I agree that the cake stand really takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, those great ideas really interesting!!!

    Kelvin
    Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome!!! Such a clever way to bring in a bit of nature, I love the style. Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to find/use some of these ideas for my condo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am continuously amazed at the creativity of people. Great&fun ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this page. I use standing-dead aspens a lot in my work. And I use a variety of twigs, too: pine, aspen & willow. Take a look at: http://boakart.com/cabin/cabinets.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now i know what to do with our future christmas trees after the holidays ;-)
    wiebke

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just bumped into this site for the first time. Was very impressed! As a branch and twig carver myself, with a large branch or stump thrown in occasionally, it was good to see what other folks are doing with the terrific natural raw material that is all around us--even some laid down recently by Hurricane Sandy! Fox Chapel Publishing has publshed four of my books: three on whittling/carving with twigs and branches, and TREE CRAFT, a book with "35 rustic wood projects that bring the outdoors in."

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i love the stuff they made out of wood would love to have my whole house in wood stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please post directions to make these items, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had an idea of how to decorate my new country house but ended up having a better understanding of the beautiful wood and how I can use it. Excellent. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! So many inspiring projects here! However, I'm trying to make a basic table from branches that I've prepared. I would really love to find a tutorial or even a photo to help me get going. Do you know of any good resources? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great designs ! Any tips on what I could use to preserve white birch bark twigs so they don't dry and flake off.
    Thanks
    John

    ReplyDelete
  15. But how are these logs prepped for these crafts?

    ReplyDelete