Sunday, December 11, 2011

Be Inspired: A Cottage Style Christmas

What could be prettier than a cottage style Christmas? Read on and be inspired! 


vintage ornament wreath

a welcoming front porch

beautiful hanging pine cones - so easy to make - beautiful rolled in glitter

snowman by simple joys paperie

rose hem tree skirt

cozy Christmas cottage

vintage silver tray wreath

simple beauty

angel wings on chair backs!

simple greens and stars say so much


create a box of candles for a holiday glow

pillows from Pottery Barn

sweet sign by

Christmas wreath made from vintage tree ornaments

imagine a child's delight...

when decorating vintage decor maintain the same vintage style with your holiday decorations

a welcome glow...bottle brush trees

paper wings made from old book pages by simple joys paperie

create a simple wreath with greens and glittered stars

natural greens + white lights + snow = you can't go wrong

string vintage ornaments from ribbon for a unique window display

find your wings!

crystal clear glitter adds a magical shimmer to miniature houses

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. These are such lovely decorations! So pretty & romantic. Thanks for sharing, and have a wonderful holiday!

  2. These photos of Christmas Decorating are the most beautiful I have seen. Lovely!

  3. Gorgeous! I have always meant to make one of those vintage ornament wreaths but my house is sort of like how the cobbler's children go shoeless..I make it and sell it and think..Oh I will make myself one too and never get it done!

  4. I especially love the Pottery Barn pillows, they're so pretty!

  5. The vintage Christmas ornaments wreaths are simply gorgeous!