Sunday, May 14, 2023

Free Mason Jar Sunflowers Printable for Mother's Day

 



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! My gift to you for Mother's Day is this free watercolor printable that I created of a vintage Mason Jar with Sunflowers!

To download your free printable, just left-click on the image and then right click to save. This is a transparency, so you can put it on any background. 

Use as clip art, for cards, on t-shirts, or however you like! You can even use it commercially on products you sell, but you may not sell the graphic as-is or as part of a collection, and copyright of this artwork remains with me. 

I think it looks great printed and framed as wall art for spring and summer.  I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Mother's Day!
Laura



  

    


You might also like: 









Have a great week!
Laura

Article and images copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2023 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author.