Thursday, April 2, 2020

Learn How To Make Ukrainian Easter Eggs - New Workshop!




Have you ever wondered how Ukrainian Easter Eggs are made? 

Now you can learn how to make your own Ukrainian Easter Eggs, called Pysanky, in my online workshop! 



Watch at your own pace and learn step-by-step while following my detailed instructions and demonstrations how to create this beautiful traditional craft.

I'm excited to share my egg decorating workshop with you! 

Check out the short video clip below for a sneak
peek of my workshop:
Pysanky: Learn To Make Ukrainian Easter Eggs! 







View my new course at  at:  




Have a great week!
Laura

Join me on: 




Article copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2020 and may not be republished in print or other media without express written permission from the author. For any link corrections please leave correct info in comment area.