Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Decorating With Unusual & Unique Pumpkins for Autumn and Halloween


It's common to decorate for autumn and Halloween with pumpkins and Jack O' Lanterns, 
but how about doing something a little bit different this year?

Take a look at these unique and creative pumpkin decorations and maybe you'll be
 inspired to try something new too!
















Glitter pumpkin by swelldesigner.blogspot.com





































I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


4 comments:

  1. My daughter would TOTALLY LOVE those sparkle pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so unique and beautiful in their own way! I thought my favorite was the pumpkins going down the stairs, and then I saw the pretty carved pumpkin, and then the white painted pumpkins and I've just had to decide they are all wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. I like, among others, the one with the holes and the mice. The people are funny and the white one with the black lace is fabulous, too. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I get the instructions on the suger skull pumpkins,love it. help please

    ReplyDelete