Thursday, June 27, 2013

Independence Day Inspiration - The 4th Of July

Three cheers for the red, white and blue! Feeling patriotic?
Here's a dose of American inspiration to get you in the mood 
for your 4th of July festivities!

Old fashioned style banner from The Curious Sofa

from Home In New England

What do you think?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. So many great ideas, I love the pallet flag and the red and white picnic table. The bandanas for serving will be used, and the reflection in the window is breathtaking. Thanks for sharing!

  2. great finds! I really like the tallboy. clever!

  3. Love the pictures! Blessings from Ringle, WI

  4. Great photo finds for the Fourth! I want that sangria!

  5. what a moving montage! i love it. You just took me on a journey with your photo line up! it is like a pictorial mix tape! TFS
    Jilliene Designing