Monday, January 28, 2013

The Most Beautiful Valentine's Day Treats Ever!

How about baking up some beautiful and delicious treats for your sweetie for
Valentine's Day? Check out some of what I think are a few of the most beautiful
Valentine's Day cookies, cakes, and treats and be inspired! 




















Heart shaped brownies






















Pin this post! 



What do you think?


I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns




6 comments:

  1. I've suddenly gotten hungry, there is one thing about being single on valentines day. I can make these and eat them all myself.... YUM!!!!

    ~ Jamie-Leigh
    confessionsofaprimarkaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Almost too beautiful to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they kept getting better as the article went on! What a gorgeous yummy collection...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet tooth is screaming at me right now. I just love those pancakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely stunning! & have given me so many ideas for Valentine's treats - if only I could copy them pertfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ils sont splendides, merci
    Belle journée

    ReplyDelete