Creative Holiday Gift Wrapping Ideas


Creating beautiful gift wrap is not only fun, it's a great way to express
your creativity and also personalize a gift at the same time. Take a
look at this collection of unique Christmas gift wrap and be inspired!


News print or old book pages = free wrap




4U




Recycle old maps and atlas pages into unique gift wrap



How to create a chalkboard paint look by Nashville Wraps


Gift wrap made with sheet music




A simple, pretty wreath




Glittery ribbon




Pretty package from redo 101



,
I love this bird with pears (above and below) from celebrate creativity








Beautiful burlap wrap and bow from May Arts


vignette design
I love the old fashioned look of this wrap from Vignette Design




Shabby white Christmas




Lovely fabric roses from Pretty Petals



Vintage Costume Jewelry: Upcycled & Repurposed
Decorate packages with old costume jewelry such as pin brooches




Personalize with rubber stamps by The Haystack Needle




Attach a photo of the recipient to their gift




This similar version uses old photos




Attach a branch with some pine cones



Adventsdeko do it yourself decorating ideas for giving away 10 | Christmas Special
I love the felted mushrooms! from Home Living




Brown kraft paper makes the perfect blank canvas for gift wrap embellishments  




Create a snowflake from clothespins like this one from by Stephanie Lynn




How do you wrap creatively?









3 comments:

  1. The maps was my favourite have to pin that ;) I've been wanting to write an article about wrapping with kenyan kikoys for ages. Think I must do this now after being inspired by this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a creative wrapper at all, but love these ideas for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have a gift bag the right size this year for a gift, so I took a cardboard box, left the top flaps open (to make it look like a gift bag). I wrapped the outside of the box with a patchwork of Christmas papers, allowing the paper to overlap the top so I could tape it down inside the top flaps also, since the intention was to leave them open. I wrapped some wide silver mesh ribbon around the bottom of the box and up the sides, running the ribbon up high enough from the open box to form a handle, and tying a bow at the top. I taped the ribbon on the bottom so it would not come loose from the box. Then I lined the box with tissue, loosely wrapped the gift in tissue, and added some tissue for stuffing, to stick casually up from the box. It looked really cute, like an oblong gift bag with a fancy handle. Wish I had thought to take a photo!!

    ReplyDelete