Upcycled Christmas Wreaths That You Can Make


The holiday season is quickly approaching and many of us are busy decorating our 
homes for Christmas. This year, why not create your own unique holiday wreath
 from things that you already have around your home? 

To get started, all you need is a wreath base (inexpensive wreath bases can be 
purchased at most dollar stores), a glue gun, and a little creative thinking.

Check out these extraordinary upcycled wreaths created from ordinary household 
objects and maybe you'll be inspired to try your hand at creating one for yourself!


Paint brush wreath by Anthropologie

6 comments:

  1. Fun ideas. The paintbrush one is too funny. I really like the one with vintage bulbs. I might be able to do that one with stuff from the attic.

    Stopping by from Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, I thought the paint brush one was clever too.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the sheet music wreath! What a cute idea!

    Visiting from the Etsy Blog Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the vintage ball ornament wreath. I have so many old glass balls amongst the decorations that I actually use. I had no idea that a wreath like this would be so easy to make - at least it looks that way. Thank you for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosas y originales!!! saludosss

    ReplyDelete