Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beautiful Autumn Food


Cooking and crafting often go hand in hand. 

Who doesn't enjoy attractive and clever food that not only
 is delicious, but also has an artistic flair?

Check out these beautiful fall themed treats and be inspired.

Acorn cookies: Hershey's Kisses & mini Nutter Butter cookies attached with melted chocolate.



Apple caramel parfaits by cindab
















(decorated with Recee's Pieces and green fruit leather)





What do you think?


I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


8 comments:

  1. Love the tea biscuits, i can see that as a xmas present, lined up in a old tea box... Mmmm got me thinking now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those would be great dipped in a mix of light and dark chocolate. Yum.

      Delete
  2. love the cheese fondue, we've had it several times this year already, its a huge family favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's one of my favorite foods and I make it often in the colder months. I use half Gruyere and half Emmentaller - love it.

      Delete
  3. I think I'm hungry now! That's what I think! :) This new subscriber is LOVING your blog!! You're genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the blog, thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I think I'm hungry too !!!....
    Thanks to myself I bought delicious bread with delicious sandwich filling this morning for work....but I need to wait for one hour to eat... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this all looks so delicious. I
    'm yet to bake my first dish —perhaps this is the year I gained inspiration for it...?

    ReplyDelete