Monday, February 23, 2009

Springtime Inspiration

Vintage Lace Pendants by Laura Beth Love

all arwork & images copyright Laura Beth Love 2009

Thank goodness springtime is right around the corner! The change of seasons always seems to offer just the right gentle push I need to leave behind the old and begin some new projects. I look forward to the refreshing & soft palette of spring - and to the longer days it affords! I created these pendants with pieces of antique lace & glass. Enjoy!


  1. These are so adorable! Thanks for some inspiration

  2. Just made something like this with my mother-in-laws lace wedding dress! Going to give each one as a gift this Christmas to my sister-in-laws and nieces! Thank you so much for this idea!!!

  3. Love this! I had a seamstress friend turn my wedding gown into a beautiful short dress and both of my daughters wore it for their wedding rehearsal. I still have some lace and would love to do this. Any suggestions on where to get the little frames would be appreciated!