Saturday, October 25, 2014

New Broken China Jewelry In My Shop Tonight!

I have lots of new items I will be listing this weekend, here are a few...

What do you think?
Which is your favorite?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. I love the top three china pieces and the shell spoons. I was trying to think of a way to use a bezel I have and I happen to have a bunch of small shells.

  2. Fourth is my favorite, it's very Slavic. Your book is beautiful, great photos, congratulations!

  3. Lovely, not only are your creations beautiful, but your photography is very interesting, the first just speaks to me. I've asked for your books for my upcoming birthday, think I'll order them, just in case... Thank you for your inspiration.

  4. Stunning pieces! I especially like the second one :)
    I also like the backdrop you used for the photos!