Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creatively Cool Halloween Costumes Part Two!

I love Halloween costumes that are both clever and unusual,
or ones that makes me laugh...

Have a look at these unique & creative Halloween costumes and be inspired...

ecard Halloween costume via

More funny ecard costumes (via Pinterest)

I couldn't leave out the pet costumes!

Pin this post! 

What do you think?
Which is your favorite?

I hope you have a great week 
Love, Laura

My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at


  1. Awesome compilation. I thought the rain one was beautiful. I imagine it took awhile to make.

  2. Cute ideas! The man on the porta-potty wins my vote for most creative!

  3. Oh my gosh! So many amazing ideas! My favorite would have to be the first ecard Halloween costume -some people are so clever!

  4. How does the Shining mask attach to the head!/face?